Warrior Clothing are a British independent clothing brand launched in 1995.
Our journey began in 1995, selling classic British brands like Fred Perry, Ben Sherman and Dr Martens at various subculture events. Our old, trusty and very loveable white van carried ourselves and our products across the length and breadth of the country, to Scooter Weekenders, Punk Festivals, Northern Soul Nights and Vintage Fairs and then our little business began to grow......
- In 1996 we sent out our first mail order catalogue - a single A4 sheet
- In 1997 we began to make our own T Shirt designs
- In 1999 we opened our very first online store
- In 2000 we moved to a small warehouse and in 2006 to a much bigger one
- In 2008 we invested everything to create a fully blown Warrior Clothing brand, concentrating on giving our customers authentic British Vintage styled clothing and accessories at prices that everyone can afford.
- And that is where we are today - proud to be a British Working Class Brand - selling heritage designs all over the world